I am on prescription medication, can I take Plexus products?
Do I have to take the Plexus Accelerator with the Plexus Slim?
Does Plexus Slim contain any MSG?
What is the sweetener in Plexus Slim?
What are the fillers in Plexus Slim?
What are the ingredients in Plexus Slim and are they safe?
When can I expect to experience weight loss?
Are there any stimulants in Plexus Slim?
When is the best time to drink Plexus Slim?
How often do I have to take Plexus Slim?
Can pregnant or lactating women take Plexus Slim?
Can children and teenagers drink Plexus Slim?
How is Plexus Slim sweetened?
Whenever I go on a diet, I seem to lose fat from my breasts first. Will Plexus Slim cause the same thing to happen? Is there anything I can do about preventing the fat from coming off my breasts?
Besides weight loss will I notice anything else from taking Plexus Slim?
Do I need to exercise on the Plexus Slim program?
Do I need to eat differently when I am taking Plexus Slim?
Plexus Slim contains natural ingredients that have been shown to reduce appetite. However, some people just ignore their body’s new messages and keep on eating like before. Some people eat emotionally; they eat because they are stressed or upset. Most people are trained to eat with their eyes and eat by the clock. What do we mean by that?
Has this ever happened to you? You look at the clock and realize it is supper time. You sit down to eat your supper and realize that you really aren’t hungry. But, because it is supper time, you eat your supper anyway. That’s what we mean by eating by the clock.
Some people sit down for a meal and fill up their entire plate with food. Then, they eat until everything on the plate is gone. They are not listening to their bodies. Weight loss specialists tell us that the stomach is really designed to consume a meal that is about the size of a clenched fist.
If you go to a restaurant, try ordering an appetizer for your main meal. Wait a few minutes after you finish eating. If you are still hungry after you have had your appetizer, you can always order another appetizer. Our guess is that if you listen to your body, you will realize that you are full. And, one other thing, your pocket book will also appreciate the lower cost of the meal.
If you are looking for a restaurant and you see the sign “All You Can Eat” or if you see “Buffet Dinner Tonight”, please drive on. We have been trained to always get the best deal we can for our money. When we are at a buffet that means that we need to go back at least three times AND go for dessert as well just to make sure we get full value for what we have paid.
Make a decision: Do you want to lose weight and keep it off by making a small life-style change? If so, Plexus Slim is designed to help you do that. On the other hand, if you want to make sure you are getting the biggest bang for you buck by stuffing yourself at the buffet, you can forget about permanent weight loss.
Will Plexus Slim cause me to notice a loss in pounds or inches?
Do I have to give up drinking alcohol to lose weight with Plexus Slim?
The developers of Plexus Slim say that, for most people, moderate drinking will not stop the weight loss from occurring.
You need to use your own judgment. Alcoholic beverages are very high in calories. Consume too many calories and you are going to be working against the Plexus Slim program.
Is Plexus Slim gluten-free?
Can Plexus Slim and Accelerator be taken with blood thinner medication? (Coumadin, Plavix, Aggrenox…)
Does Plexus cause liver damage?
What affect does Plexus have on diabetes?
Is Plexus FDA approved?
Can Plexus be taken with anti-depressants? (Welbutrin or other mood altering medications)
Can someone with Crohn’s disease take Plexus?
Is Slim/Accelerator is safe for people with Lupus or Hypothyroidism?
Is the Citrin K in Plexus harmful?
What if I gain weight while taking Plexus?
What is the “artificial flavor,” in Slim?
What do you mean by All Natural?
Do I have to take the Plexus Accelerator with the Plexus Slim?
What ingredient in Plexus Slim Accelerator might cause a false positive in a drug test?
Are there any warnings with Plexus Slim Accelerator?
What are the ingredients in Plexus Slim Accelerator?
What is the suggested use for Plexus Slim Accelerator?
Plexus Bio Cleanse
How is Plexus Bio-Cleanse made?
In the past twenty years there have been over 5,000 articles available in medical journals confirming the action of oxygen products on pathogens. Numerous human conditions have been addressed by the use of ozone and oxygen-enhancing compounds. These include excess weight, Candida, arthritis, and Epstein-Barr among others. In the case of obesity, the primary cause of the excess weight is inadequate oxidation of food, leaving it to be stored in lipid form for later use. The added weight compresses the body cells further, restricting their oxygen supply and intensifying their sensation of undernourishment, to which the usual response is greater food consumption. A higher oxygen level allows the body to oxidize its fuel more electively, including fuel that was stored away as lipids. More efficiently oxidation provides greater energy nourishment, eliminating inaccurate hunger signals and allowing the body’s weight to normalize.
Now, because of an innovative breakthrough in activated oxygen technology, people will be able to benefit from using supplemental sources of oxygen in addition to the air that they breathe. Through our proprietary process, magnesium, peroxides, super-oxides and ozonides are merged into a crystal lattice matrix (similar to air bubbles trapped in ice). This formula is enhanced by the addition of a pro-oxidant vitamin C/bio-flavonoid complex providing more sustained release function creating optimal assimilation.
When orally ingested, this stabilized bonding process is broken on contact with stomach acids releasing large amounts of activated oxygen. As these poly atomic gases are simultaneously dispersed, several events occur:
•The ozonides assisted by the oxidant break into oxygen (02) and singlet oxygen (01). This creates hydrogen peroxide in the stomach which is carried into the intestinal tract with the stomach chyme, softening the impacted fecal matter on the intestinal wall, softening arterial plaque, and killing pathogenic microbes throughout the body.
•Molecular oxygen is introduced into the bloodstream where oxygenation continues to purify and energize all the cells.
•The nascent oxygen is also available as a free radical scavenger. Without the free radical oxygen (01), counterproductive free radicals cannot be effectively eliminated. The nascent oxygen combines with the toxic-free radicals. These destructive molecules accumulate due to the absence of the healthy free radical oxygen. (This imbalance has hindered the whole oxidative cycle of our aerobic bodies.)
•As the liquefied plaques and dead pathogens move toward leaving the body, the magnesium creates a colon flushing reaction in the bowels to prevent re- absorption of the toxins.
•The high amount of oxygen/ozonides/peroxides released can be measured with peroxide test strips and more sophisticated potassium iodide testing.
•When viruses or bacteria invade a cell and begin to replicate, all new cells are compromised; they are not perfect like the parent cells. Their cell membranes (a lipid “envelope” of protection) are structurally weakened. When ozone is introduced into the body at specific concentrations, any cell that comes into contact with the ozone is affected. The ozone breaks down into activated oxygen and water in the bloodstream and oxidizes almost everything in its path. Activated oxygen’s are only attracted to weak cells because of their electric and chemical make-up and, therefore, attach only to the ones with pathogenic microbes inside them.
•Ozone effectively oxidizes the damaged cell membrane. This releases the virus and/or bacteria into the bloodstream (now a highly oxygenated environment) where it cannot survive and where it is oxidized (metabolized). Our formula’s magnesium, vitamin C and bioflavonoids also add to nutritional balance. Many people are deficient in magnesium, vitamin C and bioflavonoids. Magnesium takes part in the duplication of RNA and DNA. It activates many of the enzymes that speed up chemical reactions that occur in the body (including catalase used in the dismutation process of oxidation).
How does Plexus Bio-Cleanse work?
Why do you need Plexus Bio-Cleanse?
How does Plexus Bio-Cleanse help you?
What are the ingredients in ProBio5?
This “friendly bacteria” is delivered in a micro-encapsulation system to ensure that they reach their intended destination in the digestive tract to help rebuild the damage done by the yeast and fungi overgrowth. Vitamin B6 The probiotics and enzymes in ProBio5 are assisted by the addition of vitamin B6. B6 is required by enzymes involved in protein metabolism and is also essential for red blood cell metabolism. In addition, vitamin B6 helps increase the amount of oxygen carried by the blood. A well oxygenated body is resistant to yeast and fungi. Grape Seed Extract is one of the most powerful of the antioxidants that will fight free radicals. It is 20X more powerful than vit C and 50X stronger than vit E. Grape seed extract is a potent anti -viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory substance. Grape seed extract has been extensively researched in universities around the world. ProBio5 Probiotics Without sufficient probiotics, your body’s nutrient absorption is impaired; this can result in producing an environment that is supportive of yeasts and fungi growth.
ProBio5 contains five powerful probiotics: Lactobacillus Sporogenes, L. Acidophilus, L. Planterum, B. Longum and S. Boulardi. Bacillus Sporogenes is a spore forming probiotic that is able to survive the manufacturing process and caustic stomach acid so it can establish itself in the intestinal tract. Bacillus Sprogenes requires no refrigeration; it has a 50 year history of safe use. Bacillus Sporogenes produces the preferred form of lactic acid which is capable of releasing energy to resynthesize ATP without the involvement of oxygen and is called anaerobic glycolysis. Lactobacillus – Lactobacilli are bacteria that normally live in the human small intestine and vagina. Lactobacillus Acidophilus is generally considered to be beneficial because it produces vitamin K, lactase, and anti-microbial substances such as acidolin, acidolphilin, lactocidin, and bacteriocin. L. Acidophilus – This is a powder form of the normal, friendly bacteria that live in our intestines (called flora).
Taking acidophilus replenishes our bacterial flora and reduces overgrow of yeast, especially some bacteria which grows well in an acid medium. L. Planterum – Derived from sour dough (used to ferment sauerkraut and salami) has been demonstrated to improve the recovery of patients with enteric bacterial infections. This bacterium adheres to reinforce the barrier function of the intestinal mucosa, thus preventing the attachment of the pathogenic bacteria to the intestinal wall. B. Longum – One of the most important residents in the human gastrointestinal tract, B. Longum keeps the digestive system running smoothly, blocks the growth of harmful bacteria and boosts the immune system. The organism ferments sugars into lactic acid and has many health benefits for humans.
It is often the dominant bacterium found in humans. It is a Gram-positive, anaerobic, branched rod-shaped bacterium. Researchers have identified a number of proteins that are specialized to help B. Longum interact with the human host and persist against harmful bacteria. Future research will now look closely at which genes allow B. Longum to live in different environments such as dairy products, vegetables and the human gastrointestinal tract. S. Boulardi – The intestinal micro flora are important for maturation of the immune system, the development of normal intestinal morphology, and in order to maintain a chronic and immunologically balanced inflammatory response. The micro flora reinforces the barrier function of the intestinal mucosa, helping in the prevention of the attachment of pathogenic microorganisms and the entry of allergens. Some members of the micro flora may contribute to the body’s requirements for certain vitamins, including biotin, pantothenic acid and vitamin B12.
What is the suggested use for ProBio5?
What is the Saliva test?
Why would I need ProBio5?
Dr Spencer’s Breast Cream
I am on prescription medication, can I take Plexus products?
Is there any fine print with Dr. Spencer's Breast Cream?
Will I experience any discomfort with Dr. Spencer's Breast Cream?
What are the ingredients in Dr. Spencer's Breast Cream?
1) Spirulina Algae Extract in Purified Water The Spirulina in this cream is a special strain of algae developed specifically for this product. The uniqueness of the algae is a result of how the algae is grown. Spirulina is a fresh water blue green algae that is commonly ingested as a super food. Spirulina is considered to be one of the most concentrated and health giving super foods on the planet. There have been more studies on the benefits of this super food than perhaps any other food. Multitudes of benefits have been ascribed to this very special algae. Spirulina is a blue green algae. The light green color of your cream comes from this ingredient. This algae is not harvested from a lake where there is no control of contaminants or pollution. This algae is grown in man-made ponds containing fresh pure water that is regularly monitored so as to insure the purity of the growing environment. Nutrients are specifically measured. There are no pesticides or harmful chemicals used in the growing process. Spirulina in the growing process keeps its own pond free of bacteria. These biological contaminants are not able to grow in its presence. This makes it very easy to maintain a pure growing environment.
2) Aloe Vera Juice The Aloe Vera plant is well recognized as a plant with healing qualities. Many studies have verified its benefit for skin as well as the immune system in general. Ancient drawings of the plant have been discovered on cave walls making it the oldest plant documented as having healing qualities.
3) Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate These are variations of similar items as the names suggest. Glyceryl Stearate comes from natural stearic acid and glycerin that is derived from either Palm or Soy oil. Glycerin and stearic acid are discussed below.
4) Safflower Oil This is a cold pressed oil extracted from the seeds of the Safflower plant. Safflower oil is flavorless and colorless, and nutritionally similar to sunflower oil. Other than its use in cosmetics, it is used mainly as a cooking oil, in salad dressings, and for the production of margarine. It may also be taken as a nutritional supplement.
5) Octyl Palmitate This ingredient is made from palm oil. Palm oil is a form of edible vegetable oil obtained from the fruit of the palm tree. Recently Palm oil has surpassed soybean oil as the most widely produced vegetable oil in the world.
6) Cetyl Alcohol This is not an alcohol like you think of an alcohol. Cetyl alcohol is a white solid that in this product is derived from naturally occurring fatty acids in coconut oil.
7) Stearic Acid Stearic Acid is a fatty acid that comes from vegetable fats and oils or animal fat. The vegetable form is used in this product.
8 ) Allantoin Allantoin is a naturally occurring compound found in a variety of foods such as wheat sprouts and beets. This form is from the comfrey plant which has been observed to help wounds heal and stimulates the growth of healthy tissue.
9) Tocopheryl Acetate This is another term for Vitamin E.
10) Opa Natural Preservative This is a blend of Plant Glycerine, Citric acid, Ascorbic acid and Sodium Chloride. Plant Glycerine is a natural syrupy liquid found extensively in cells of plants. Natural Glycerine is derived from oils and fats from plant sources. Glycerine is prevalent in higher plants and seaweed and in animals. Citric acid is a natural compound that is classified as a weak organic acid that is used as a natural preservative. Ascorbic acid a monosaccharide classified as a Sugar acid. In this form is it is commonly referred to as Vitamin C. Sodium Chloride is simple table salt.
11) The Essential Oils of French Lavender & Bulgarian Rose (Otto) are in this cream. Lavender is used as a natural fragrance whereas Bulgarian Rose is used because of benefits reported with its use topically. Since fragrance is a personal preference, the amount of Lavender used is intended to merely mask the boring scent of the base cream.